Sunday, October 24, 2010

Home Tours = Design Inspiration

I've said it before, I'm a house stalker. Wherever I go and whenever I travel, I love to look at homes, gardens and the occasional interior. Local home tours legitimize my habit :) and I try to take advantage of every opportunity. One of the best local opportunities for North Texans to see what's happening in home building, architecture and interior design is the Kaleidoscope of Homes currently being held in Southlake, Texas in the Shady Oaks subdivision.

This year's Kaleidoscope is filled with design inspiration. I toured the four featured homes on Friday and will share some of the great design inspiration from the tour this week. A few quick peeks.....
Rooms filled with rich texture....
Loads of interesting tile...
Interesting ceiling treatments and gorgeous lighting....

Design details galore like this nail head trim....
Stay tuned this week for more glimpses of this year's tour or if you are in the area, head out to Shady Oaks and view four beautiful homes!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...